- The information contained in this website is compiled by the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong (CMA) for general information only. Whilst CMA endeavours to ensure the accuracy of this general information, no statement, representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy or appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances.
- CMA website and material relating to information, products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, completeness and accuracy.
- In no event will CMA be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, or loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, or reliance on its content.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst CMA strives to protect such information, CMA does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us.
- CMA website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
- This website may contain information contributed by others over whom, and in respect of which, CMA may have no influence. Users may link from this website to sites provided by others. CMA expressly states that it has not approved or endorsed the information provided by others on this website or any other sites linked to this website and CMA accepts no responsibility or liability (howsoever caused) for such information.
- This website may also contain advertisements by third parties. Unless otherwise specifically stated on this website, the CMA does not endorse or make any representation regarding the liability, quality or accuracy of any products or services featured in, or linked to any advertisement that appears on this website.
- CMA collects various kinds of data from visitors to CMA website: feedback (through visitors emailing us), application (via online applications form) and site usage information, using cookies and so on.
- CMA is committed to ensuring that all personal data is handled in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PDPO). CMA should keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to it.